Saturday, 30 November 2013

Day 24 Byron Bay

When: Day 24 Byron Bay

 

Where: Byron Bay NSW

 

Weather: partly sunny, 20c. Breezy

 

What: beach day and walking.

 

Who: just us

 

Wine: Rock Ferry Sauvignon Blanc 2012

 

Whine: far too windy at the beach. Had to leave early.

 

Winery: none

 

Wtf: following the signs to walk to the lighthouse took us in circles. We never did find our way. Tomorrow we'll try driving.

 

Wild: the artisan market. They had a full on 'drum in'. Drumming, dancing like it was the sixties.

 

Wildlife: this bird:

 

 

Water: Kings Beach. My recollection of Kings Beach from the last time I was there (1996) was that it was the most beautiful beach I'd ever been to in my life. Current reality isn't quite the same. Although it is really beautiful, I can imagine other beaches that are even more pretty. See what you think:

 

 

 

 

 

Wonderful: Brent is now completely enamoured with Byron.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment